Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionLove is the universal emotion. It happens to us all, starting at an early age and carrying on until death. Love can be beautiful, joyful, and lift us to a higher point of being. Love can also be crushing, broken, and destructive. Yet, despite the sometimes dangerous guises of love, we still seek it. As human beings, we yearn for it. Poet Andrina Lejon captures the essence of adoration in her emotive poetry collection, For You Alone. She interprets love from her perspective and reaches out with her words to touch each reader in the way he or she needs most. Translated in both English and Italian, every line, every stanza, communicates the feeling of desire and sometimes heartbreak. Yes, as humans, we need love, but as individuals, we see love in many different ways. From lust to admiration, romance to familial bonds, our hearts run the gamut of emotion. Eventually, we must realize love is divine. This collection will make you reconsider the loves in your life and delight in the relationships you have. This collection is for you alone.
- Author(s)Andrina Lejon
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.