For Young Women Only: What You Need to Know About How Guys Think by Shaunti Feldhahn, Lisa A. Rice (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.91+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionGuys will be guys. And w girls can kw what that means! For Young Women Only dives into the mysterious inner-workings of the teenage male mind so that you can begin to understand why guys say and do what they do. Exploring critical topics including respect, insecurity, appearance, physical affection, and the tough and tender -ness of guys, this book is also packed with ask the expert sections, quotes, and fun personal stories from guys in all walks of life. Why is he so visually stimulated? You may wish it weren't so, but that won't make it so. I don't want to put on a front for him to like me. Actually, he wants your genuineness, too! This book will help you grasp how God wired the opposite sex so you can enjoy your relationships with them.
- Author BiographyJanuary 2008: Shaunti Feldhahn began her career as an analyst on Wall Street and today is a best-selling author, speaker, and nationally-syndicated newspaper columnist. Her recent bestsellers, For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men, and For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women, have led to great life-change - and plenty of fascinating conversation - for men and women around the country. Her newest books, For Parents Only and For Young Women Only, coauthored with youth speaker Lisa Rice, are causing buzz among parents and teenage girls respectively. She has also authored two true-to-life spiritual thrillers.Shaunti's background as an analyst is the launching point for the compelling and eye-opening nature of her books, talks, and columns. She holds a master's in public policy from Harvard University, and a bachelor's in government and economics from The College of William and Mary. Prior to becoming an author, she worked in the financial arena on Capitol Hill and later on Wall Street, analyzing the Japanese financial crisis for the highest level decision makers of the Federal Reserve System.As a national speaker, Shaunti travels extensively and has shared her findings with millions of people through conferences, television, and radio. She has appeared on such diverse media outlets as PBS, TNT, Soap Talk, The Alan Colmes Show, Focus on the Family, FamilyLife Today, and The 700 Club. Her weekly opinion columns are printed in fifty newspapers around the country, including the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Chicago Tribune, the Detroit Free Press, and The Seattle Times.Shaunti and her husband Jeff, with whom she coauthored For Men Only, are active leaders in their church and live in the Atlanta area with their two young children. Shaunti Feldhahn is a nationally syndicated newspaper columnist, public speaker, and a best-selling author whose books include For Women Only. After working on Wall Street and Capitol Hill, this mother of two now applies her analytical skills to illuminating surprising truths about relationships. Lisa A. Rice is the associate editor of Christian Living magazine, the mother/foster mom of three teenager girls, and one teenage boy, and an experienced screenwriter and producer. She's also the coauthor, with Shaunti, of For Young Women Only.
- Author(s)Lisa A. Rice,Shaunti Feldhahn
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.