All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'No language can express - the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother's love.' Edwin Hubbell Chapin Every mum deserves to kw how special she is, and there's better way to show it than with this wonderful gift book. With inspiring quotes and poems, delicious recipes, ingenious hacks and brain-teasing puzzles, this book is a miscellany of delights for mums across the land - truly the perfect present for the best mum ever.
- Author BiographyIsobel Carlson has written books including A Gardener's Miscellany (ISBN: 978 1 84953 260 0) and Trugs, Dibbers, Trowels and Twine (ISBN: 978 1 84953 040 8). She lives in Winchester.
- Author(s)Isobel Carlson
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication09/02/2017
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.