All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionAn approach to the world and to life that stems from the liturgical experience of the Orthodox Church. Deals with the issues of secularism and Christian culture, viewing them from the perspective of the Church as revealed and communicated in its worship and liturgy.
- Author(s)Alexander Schmemann
- PublisherSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1973
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCrestwood, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Expanded edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.