All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost holiday romances have conclusion good or bad. Just a few lead to fairy-tale weddings and 'happy ever after.' Ian Lomax went to Corfu and fell in love with a Greek girl called Helen. They married in England and had a lovely little boy called Christopher. Blissfully unaware that his mother-in-law had plotted with his wife to abduct his son while on a trip to Greece, Ian found himself alone and broken-hearted in a strange country. This book tells the true story of Ian's struggle through the Greek courts to recover his father's rights to be part of the life of his son.
- Author BiographyIan Lomax has shared the story of his personal struggle discussing the pains of parental alienation and international child abduction. FOR THE LOVE OF CHRISTOPHER shows the depth of a father's love and his uphill fight to simply be in his son's life where international borders add to the complexity of family court litigation.
- Author(s)Ian Paul Lomax
- Publisheri2i Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprinti2i Publishing
- Weight350 g
- Width139 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.