All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionEight year-old Emmaline and her best friend Rosemary empathise with and support the older, much-bullied, but highly musically gifted Rhupert. The girls are aghast at how little support they receive from the school; one of the bullies happens to be the son of the school principal. Rhupert's seemingly growing confidence diminishes when the bullies discover he will attend the same secondary school as their brothers the following year. They do everything possible to convince him the bullying won't cease. Finally, events take an unexpected but very sad turn. Emmaline's life is turned upside down and things will never be the same again. Parents and teachers will want to read this very moving account with their older primary school offspring and students in the hope of conveying the possible tragic outcome of bullying.
- Author(s)Rhonda Schwab
- PublisherSid Harta Publishers
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHartwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSid Harta Publishers
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.