All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $13.66Free postage
- AU $17.71Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe heat is on...Book 3 in the 'Wild Heat' series - the hottest new firefighter series of the year! Molly Devon, a website designer, and her absent-minded father travel to Florida for two months of sun and sand. She wants to nurse a broken heart, and both need to scatter her mother's ashes-if only her father can recall where he put them! Grey Barclay, fireman and diver for the Marine Rescue Unit, is slowly remodeling Barclay Beach Bungalows, five little rental cottages he inherited from his uncle. It's just his luck the first cabin he rents is to a prickly female and her daffy dad! Still, the money looks good in his bank account...that is until Molly's ex-fiance turns up dead on Grey's beach. The police are asking some hard questions but Molly's providing plenty of soft excuses, and when one of Grey's bungalows catches fire, Molly is trapped inside, adding fuel to the firestorm of guilt surrounding her. Grey's t convinced though. He may be a sucker for a set of well-rounded hips and azure eyes, the color of the ocean, but in the short time he's kwn Molly he can see behind the cold facade to a warmth and gentleness that's hard to resist. This fireman's hell-bent on proving her incence - and keeping her by his side.
- Author BiographyFor years I've been a romance junkie, devouring each one like warm, chocolate chip cookies. Perhaps that's why I adore writing about love and passion. Passion-such a powerful word, don't you think? I'd classify myself as a late bloomer. I started college in my late forties, met the love of my life in my mid-fifties and published my first book in my early sixties. My husband and I live in Southern Virginia. We enjoy spoiling the grandchildren and traveling. My deepest desire is to write saucy, often humorous romances you'll cherish long after you've turned off the e-reader.
- Author(s)Vonnie Davis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleWild Heat
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.