Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn his eighty-plusyears, Max Evans has kwn, owned, ridden, and been thrown by quite a number of horses. In For the Love of a Horse , Evans shares his favorite horse stories for all to enjoy. As Max explains, I wanted a wide range of adventures from ather time, with different horses, of different breeds, and a sense of history of those special days. Max begins with his first horse, Cricket, which he received when he was four years old. At the age of ten, he helped with a horse-drive from far southeast New Mexico, through west Texas, and on to the final destination in Guymon, Oklahoma. Later, PDQ was a horse that seemed very gentle and laid-back, until someone rode him. And then there was Molly, who liked to fly through and around obstacles on coyote hunts. This book is for all those who enjoy reading horse stories as much as Max loves telling them. Saddle up!
- Author BiographyMax Evans is a novelist and screenwriter who lives in Albuquerque. Among his best-known works are Bluefeather Fellini, The Hi Lo Country, and The Rounders.
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note240 pages, 61 halftones
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.