All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionExpressing the passion felt for the Red Sox using all 26 letters of the alphabet accompanied by rhymes, colorful illustrations, and informative text, thistribute to the Boston team explores the sports obsession in a fresh and humorous way. Readers will enjoy fun facts and amusing illustrations of some of the most famous and infamous characters in the baseball team's history.
- Author BiographyFrederick C. Klein is a longtime writer and editor for the Wall Street Journal, where he originated the On Sports column. He is a freelance writer andthe author of many books, includingseveralother entriesin the For the Love of . . . series. He lives in Scottsdale, Arizona. Mark Anderson is an illustrator whose work has appeared on the back cover of National Geographic, the New Yorker, and Time and inside the Atlantic Monthly, BusinessWeek, Harvard Business Review, Outside, and many other periodicals. He is the illustrator and designer ofTriumph Books' popular For the Love of . . . series. He lives in Chicago. Johnny Pesky has served the Red Sox in virtually every capacity as an All-Star player, a coach, a manager, a broadcaster, and a goodwill ambassador over parts of seven decades. A Boston legend, Pesky has worn the uniform longer than anyone else, and his namesake Pesky Pole marks the right field foul line at Fenway Park.
- Author(s)Frederick C Klein
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleFor the Love of the ...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width279 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Professor Mark Anderson
- Foreword byJohnny Pesky
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.