Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $84.15Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $50.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by tinas-goodies
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the underpinning role of forage legumes in the nitrogen ecomy and animal productivity from temperate grasslands certain to expand in the future, particularly in regions where their potential has t yet been realized, it is essential that the wealth of information currently available is widely disseminated. This book serves the purpose with very detailed information on and illustrations of 35 selected forage legume species that will contribute to more efficient and viable grassland farming.
- Author(s)John Frame
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2005
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.