All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Mike and his friends decide to go for a day's cruising around the coast of Scotland, they are surprised to come across a mysterious barren island that doesn't show up on any map or satellite image. Determined to explore it, they make some chilling discoveries: piles of bones, evidence of explosives, and a strange old abandoned building full of scientific equipment - including gas masks. But still ne of them quite realizes the trouble they're in until a helicopter flies in and blows up their boat, leaving them stranded...and falling desperately ill. Inspired by a real island in Scotland used for anthrax testing, this eerie and contemporary thriller will keep readers on the very edge of their seat, in the style of Malcolm Rose's acclaimed Kiss of Death .
- Author BiographyKiss of Death was shortlisted for the Sheffield Children's Book Award, the Bolton Children's Book Award and the Lancashire Children's Book of the Year Award 2008.
- Author(s)Malcolm Rose
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age10+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.