Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Author has a unique, artistic and romantic mind, with a special way of seeing and describing the world, and this time a very special way of travelling, with plan, map, idea, therefore thinking what could possibly go wrong? He describes a journey he took through parts of Asia on a small budget fuelled with big dreams, following instincts and longing to find the legendary Shangrilla, timeless valleys, and revelations for inner growth. With Chorma's smile still warm in his heart, he sets off walking down a forbidden road through Tibet, hoping to reach Lhasa. The travel Gods answered his prayers as they often do when you ask, but he forgot to say exactly how he wished to get there! His writing style and artistic imagination will take you spiralling down infinite thoughts, hillarious situations and potential oblivion, sometimes floating, sometimes soaring, but always eventually appearing in wonderland drinking tea with the mad hatter himself. You will t want to put it down, just like travelling, eager to see what is just around the next corner?
- Author(s)Gavin Moles
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.