All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.69
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $16.12
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.81
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.95
About this product
- DescriptionSeek out a marine graveyard in Brittany, a spectacular former coal mine inGermany s Ruhr basin, an abandoned hospital complex in Poland, ghostlyplaster figures installed at a dilapidated church in the Czech Republic, closed-down prisons and asylums, deserted factories... Since the resounding success of his two earlier volumes, published in 2009and 2013, Sylvain Margaine still travels the world in search of theseforbidden places, forgotten by everyone. An exceptional photographic report.
- Author BiographySylvain Margaine was born in 1977 and is an engineer. Since 1998 he has been identifying and photographing the world's forgotten heritage and publishing these urban explorations on his website: www.forbidden-places.net. David Margaine was born in 1980 and is a pharmacist by trade. For the past twelve years he has been working as a writer, composer and performer with several groups of musicians from the Bordeaux alternative scene.
- Author(s)Sylvain Margaine
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleJonglez
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Weight1384 g
- Width216 mm
- Height306 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.