All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionHow many Christians do you kw who are wielding a sword that was never theirs to swing? Are you one of those Christians? What in the world am I talking about? How do you feel when you read the words, Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord? Are you glad you are saved? Do you feel like God will twist arms and induce pain until the unbelieving say the words? Sadly, too many Christians believe just that. They believe that God will force confessions from the unbelieving world. What happens to the words, To the glory of God the Father when he extracts forced confessions? Maybe it is time to set aside our personal desires and examine some scriptures that might just lead us to different conclusions. Maybe it is time to invite God's own Spirit into our reading of these precious words. Are you up to the challenge?
- Author BiographyTom Spence is a retired Marine Corps officer. He has worked as an independent trainer and consultant, an addictions treatment counselor, and as a newspaper manager. He is an ordained minister in the Cumberland Presbyterian Church and is the pastor of the church in Burns Flat, Oklahoma. He is husband, father, and grandfather and returned to live in his native Oklahoma in 1999. Tom publishes hundreds of articles online each year as a freelance author, including three blogs and when so inclined, the local paper.
- Author(s)Tom Spence
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.