CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding and dealing with relational aggression among female family members Cheryl Dellasega's Mean Girls Grown Up broke new ground with its in-depth examination of bullying behavior in adult women. Now Dellasega goes one step further to examine the even harsher reality of female family feuds sisters who sabotage, ex-wives who wage subtle warfare, and other family situations where women emotionally wound each other. Using clinical insights and real-life stories, Dr. Dellasega explains why these female family antagonisms have a special power to hurt and offers practical strategies to help readers restore relationships and reclaim their lives. Cheryl Dellasega, PhD (Hershey, PA) is a professor in the College of Medicine and Department of Humanities and Women's Studies at Pennsylvania State University. She is the author of Mean Girls Grown Up (see below) as well as two other books, Surviving Ophelia (0-345-45538-X) and Girl Wars (0-7432-4987-9).
- Author BiographyCheryl Dellasega, PhD, is a professor in the department of humanities at the College of Medicine and Women's Studies at Pennsylvania State University. She is the author of Mean Girls Grown Up and four other books: Surviving Ophelia, Girl Wars, the award-winning The Starving Family, and Bloggrls, a fiction series for girls.
- Author(s)Cheryl Dellasega
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2007
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.