All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.55Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionMind webs, also kwn as spidergrams or mind maps, are great for learning about the science of forces and motion. Find out about friction, gravity, resistance, balanced and unbalanced forces, floating and upthrust, pressure and about Newton's Laws of Motion. With more than 200 illustrations showing how forces and motion work, this series is perfect for visual learners. The Mind Webs series is a great revision tool for students at Key Stage 2, and excellent for gaining a clearer understanding of how science works.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne has written over 150 children's books on all kinds of subjects, from sharks, black holes and splitting the atom to how to draw, Shakespeare's life, and Greek myths and legends. She knows a lot about conservation in the rain forests of Costa Rica as she once volunteered there for threw months. She likes space, sewing and music, plays the trombone and loves going camping.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMind Webs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width197 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.