All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmazing Science uses the extraordinary and mind-boggling facts about science to introduce children to the core topic of forces at KS1. Each spread starts with an interesting fact supported by a dramatic picture to engage the child's interest. It then seeks to explain, in simple terms, the science behind it. 'Your Turn' boxes then challenge children to look around them for similar examples, such as how forces are at work all around us.
- Author BiographySally Hewitt was a primary school teacher for ten years before she became a full time writer of non-fiction books for children between the ages of three and eleven. Sally has written many books on a wide range of topics and visits schools and libraries giving talks and workshops.
- Author(s)Sally Hewitt
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAmazing Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs
- Weight154 g
- Width192 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.22Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.