All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Escort RS Turbo was kwn as a homologation special because only about 6000 were made. To get the power on the road it was fitted with a limited slip differential but in other respects is was based closely on the XR3i. Subtle changes were made to the bodywork in 1986 with, amongst other things, a new bumper treatment and a slightly changed rear spoiler. The new-style car also went uturbo'. This is a book of contemporary road and comparison tests, specification and technical data, new model introductions, driver's impressions, long term reports and conversions. Models covered include: RS Turbo, 1600 Sport, Gartrac, Lynx XR3, G4 Xtrac, XR3i, Escort GT, EXP, 1.6i Cabrio, XR3i Cabrio, Escort Turbo, RS1700T, Janspeed.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/1991
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleBrooklands Books Road Tests Series
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/11/2016
- Content Note200ill.
- Weight254 g
- Width201 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.