All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on first-hand experience of what can happen when you rely on basic paperwork and goodwill alone, this Essential Buyer's Guide offers a unique insight into the would-be problems and pitfalls of buying a 1964-1973 first generation Ford Mustang.Learn the strengths and weaknesses of Mustangs from an author with years of experience, performing ground-up restorations of these iconic cars. Learn what models and variants are on offer, what popular upgrades are commonly performed by their owners, and their effect on market values. Whether you want a show-car, a daily driver or a restoration project, all the key points and checks are here, ranging from paperwork to market values and from trim to engine condition. This book is the essential companion when looking to buy one of America's original Pony Cars.
- Author BiographyAn experienced IT, networking and electronics engineer, Matt Cook has been interested in cars from a young age, but one particular model has always had a special place in his heart - the Mustang. After several years of owning and restoring British cars such as Mini's and MGBs, Matt took the plunge and spent his savings on importing a 1968 Mustang Fastback. Unfortunately, the car that arrived required hundreds of hours of work and thousands of pounds to get it in order. Undeterred, Matt took on the challenge and fully restored the car. The majority of the work was carried out by Matt himself, including the rebuild of the car's small-block V8 engine. Several years and several cars later (although he still retains his first Mustang), Mark is a well known and active member of the local club and show scene, and regularly helps and advises other Mustang Owners Club members with their issues. Matt has written several articles for club magazines and websites. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Matt Cook
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note106
- Weight136 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.