All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely revised and updated edition of HP's bestselling book on how to build high performance 5.0/5.8L Ford small-block engines-the second most popular engine modified in the aftermarket-contains five new chapters on the latest techlogy for modifying the cylinder block, heads, camshafts, valvetrain, exhaust systems, and more.
- Author Biography<b>Isaac Martin</b> is a recognized automotive technical writer for <b>Super Ford Magazine</b>.
- Author(s)Isaac Martin
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight535 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.