All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fordson Major tractor was produced in large numbers at Ford's UK Dagenham factory from 1951 until 1964, and was exported across the world, including to the USA (where it was called the Ford 5000 diesel). Produced with petrol, diesel and kerosene-burning engines, the E1A was the subject of continuous development during its life and was a huge success. Many examples of the E1A can still be found at work on farms today, 50 years after the first models entered production. This extensively illustrated book provides a unique insight into this classic tractor.
- Author BiographyPat Ware is one of Britain's foremost authorities on military transport and commercial vehicles. He is a former Editor of Classic Military Vehicle magazine, and has written numerous books about military and classic commercial vehicles. He is the author of Haynes's Military Jeep Manual, Ferguson TE-20 tractor Manual, Sherman Tank Manual and forthcoming Military Land Rover Manual.
- Author(s)Pat Ware
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/05/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.