Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.36Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $14.00Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThese are historic and challenging ecomic times for investors. The common real estate investing practices of a few years ago have rapidly become inadequate when it comes to making money in today's distressed real estate market. Foreclosure Investing in the New Ecomy is clearly explains the basics of investing in distressed property, bearing in mind the context of the market since the bursting of the housing bubble and the financial industry meltdown of 2008. In his accessible style, foreclosure investing veteran Kirby Cochran explains the foreclosure process and the essential strategies for making money investing in pre-foreclosure, foreclosure auction, and bank-owned REO properties. Cochran gives investors insight into the business of distressed property investing in a way that helps newcomers become familiar with the landscape while avoiding potentially devastating pitfalls. Both new and intermediate investors will gain critical skills for success as they read Foreclosure Investing in the New Ecomy.
- Author(s)Kirby Cochran
- PublisherOverdue Books LLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverdue Books LLC
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.