All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial aid given or loaned to developing countries for their accelerated ecomic and social progress is a key element of international development cooperation. Many complex questions are raised by these external assistance programs. The size of the credit line from dor or lender countries and the terms on which these countries provide the funds are issues of primary concern. The rational and equitable distribution of foreign aid has gained new importance because of the recent weak ecomic conditions of developed countries and the widely varying social and political conditions prevailing in the Third World. Eleven articles document and analyze current aid distribution policies and the development needs of recipient countries. The conclusions reached in these articles provide a basis for a new and sharper focus on aid to developing countries.
- Author Biographyosh /f Pradip /i K. /r ed.
- Author(s)Pradip K. Ghosh
- Date of Publication25/09/1984
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleInternational Development Resource Books
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPradip K. Ghosh
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.