Foreign Currency Financial Reporting from Euro to Yen to Yuan: A Guide to Fundamental Concepts and Practical Applications by Robert Rowan (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $106.85+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe first A-to-Z guide for successfully working in foreign currency environments Destined to become an essential desktop tool helping professionals build a solid foundation in the background, history, and fundamental mechanics of foreign currency and exchange rates, this must-have guide allows you to report past transactions accurately and also to forecast the impacts that volatile exchange rates could have on your business. Packed with everything you need to kw about exchange rate requirements, including world currency formats and key links to additional resources, this is the single source you'll want to have at your side to understand and successfully use foreign currency reporting concepts. * Get from Yen to Euro without losing your way * Clarifies an intimidating topic into practical application * Helps you function effectively in the multicurrency reporting environment * Addresses common points of confusion * Demystifies IFRS Your company could swing from profit to loss without a single change in operations, simply by movement of exchange rates. Get ready with the on-the-spot foreign currency answers you need in Foreign Currency Financial Reporting from Euro to Yen to Yuan. It's the easy-to-use, definitive source you can turn to for a clear, concise, practical understanding of multicurrency environments.
- Author BiographyROBERT ROWAN, CPA, CITP, is an International Finance Controller at SAS, the world's largest privately held software company. He engages in subsidiary and holding company financial transactions, reviews GAAP and IFRS accounting issues, and conducts financial consolidation and reporting. Previously at SAS, he worked in the SAS Research and Development Division designing and developing the SAS Financial Management product. Prior experience includes positions at a Fortune 500 publicly listed company, a global chemical manufacturer with eighty subsidiaries, a private international software company as part of the initial public offering team, and Ernst & Young LLP.
- Author(s)Robert Rowan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.