All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionRecruited as a field operative in a secret and uncompromising new spy agency, former Navy SEAL Scot Harvath investigates when a bombing in Rome kills a group of American college students, with the evidence pointing to a dangerous colleague from Harvath's past and a plan for further attacks on an unimaginable scale. Simultaneously, a young woman is struck by a taxi in a hit-and-run incident in Chicago. With only two intoxicated witnesses and over five thousand cabs in the city, the Chicago Police have given up on their investigation. But when the family's attorney digs deeper, he uncovers a shocking connection to the bombing in Rome and the perpetrators' plans for America and Europe. As the story rockets towards a stunning climax in London and Amsterdam, the plots intersect in a race to prevent one of the most audacious and unthinkable acts of war in the history of mankind.
- Author BiographyBrad Thor has served as a member of the Department of Homeland Security's Analytic Red Cell Program and has appeared on FOX News Channel, CNN, CBS, NBC and other US television channels as a National Security expert to discuss terrorism, as well as how closely his novels of international intrigue parallel the real threats facing the world today. Visit the author's website at www.bradthor.com.
- Author(s)Brad Thor
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleScot Harvath
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight636 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.