All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA second edition of this book is w available. Foreign Policy Analysis is the first textbook to gear foreign policy analysis (FPA) theory toward advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students. Beginning with an overview of this broad field of study, the book's subsequent chapters tackle theory and research at multiple levels of analysis, ending with examination of the areas in which the next generation of foreign policy analysts can make important contributions to the field.
- Author BiographyValerie M. Hudson is professor and George H. W. Bush Chair at the Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University.
- Author(s)Valerie M. Hudson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Out-of-print date09/07/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.