All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how foreign policy can adapt to the challenge of globalization. Two central questions are posed:how can foreign policy defend or project statist political communities using soft power within a global information space? Does soft power affect foreign policy by undermining statist community within the same global information space?
- Author BiographyALAN CHONG is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Alan Chong
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.