All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Global Dialogue series, this book explores foreign policy in federal countries, which often varies among such countries and differs considerably from that of unitary countries. This book addresses questions such as: What constitutional powers do the federal governments and constituent states have to conduct foreign affairs?
- Author BiographyHans Michelmann is professor of political studies, University of Saskatchewan, specializing in European and comparative politics and international relations.
- Author(s)Hans J. Michelmann
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleGlobal Dialogue on Federalism Booklet Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.