Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionCommencing with the Reed Review, this book is about policy and strategy developments, and the implementation of the ensuing chages by forensic mental health nurses. Services and units around the country are at different stages of development, which is reflected in this work.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhurr Publishers Ltd
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBarry Topping-Morris,Paul Tarbuck,Philip Burnard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.