All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForensic Psychology is essential reading for all undergraduate courses in forensic psychology and an excellent introduction for more detailed postgraduate courses. Expert authors cover every aspect of forensic psychology, from understanding criminal behaviour, to applying psychological theory to criminal investigation, to analysis of the legal process and the roles of witnesses, to the treatment of offenders.
- Author BiographyGraham Davies is Emeritus Professor of Psychology at the University of Leicester and an Honorary Professor of Forensic Psychology at the Universities of Birmingham and Coventry, UK. His research interests focus on the testimony of children and adults and the support of vulnerable witnesses at court, on which topics he has published 10 books and over 150 articles in scientific journals. He is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society and a former president of the Society for Applied Research in Memory and Cognition and of the European Association for Psychology and Law. Anthony Beech is a Professor and Head of the Centre for Forensic and Criminological Psychology at the University of Birmingham, UK. He has authored over 140 peer-reviewed articles, 39 book chapters and 5 books in the area of forensic science/criminal justice. He is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society and was the recipient of the Senior Award from the British Psychological Society Division of Forensic Psychology for a significant lifetime contribution to Forensic Psychology in 2009. He also received the Significant Achievement award from the US-based Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA) in 2009.
- Author(s)Anthony R. Beech,Graham M. Davies
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBPS Textbooks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1682 g
- Width234 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.