Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $175.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionFORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY, 1/e presents a clear, complete picture of forensic psychology, covering both psychological and legal principles, and demonstrating their connections through actual case law and clinical examples. Dr. Jack Kitaeff first reviews the field's history, and the roles, responsibilities, and obligations of practitioners. Next, he addresses crimilogical aspects of forensic psychology, examining theories of aggression and violent crime; n-violent crimes; and topics ranging from serial killing to terrorism. He thoroughly reviews forensic psychologists' roles in law enforcement and the U.S. criminal justice system, and covers crucial issues such as repressed memories, vel syndromes, the workplace, children, families, and treatment.
- Author(s)Jack Kitaeff
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/01/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight1070 g
- Width208 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.