All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionModern-day America. Fifteen Boy Scouts and their seven adult leaders are found to have committed suicide in the forest of a scout reservation. One of the dead boys is a friend of Sparky Wallace, whose father Jack runs a Polish restaurant in Chicago. Drawn into investigating the suicides, Jack discovers a connection with his own grandfather, who killed himself in the Kampis Forest in Poland when he was fighting the Nazis in World War II. Together, Jack and Sparky travel to Poland to unlock the terrifying mystery of what really makes people panic in the forest. But before they can do so, they have to experience panic for themselves, and reach the very brink of madness.
- Author BiographyGraham Masterton, a master of modern horror (Library Journal), is one of the world's best-selling horror writers. A journalist by trade, Masterton's debut novel, The Manitou, was an instant hit and was filmed with Tony Curtis and Susan Strasberg.
- Author(s)Graham Masterton
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.