Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionLandscape ecology has generated a wealth of kwledge that could enhance forest policy, but little of this kwledge has found its way into practice. This the first book to introduce landscape ecologists to the discipline of kwledge transfer. The book considers kwledge transfer in general, critically examines aspects that are unique to forest landscape ecology, and reviews case studies of successful applications for policy developers and forest managers in North America.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight570 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAjith H. Perera,Lisa Buse,Thomas Crow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.