All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Max Krott, Director of the Institute of Forest Policy and Nature Conservation at the University of Gottingen, Germany, introduces the most important political players and stakeholders, including the forest owners, the general population, forest workers and employees, forest associations and administration, as well as the media. He illustrates the political and regulatory instruments using examples in current forest policy. Forest Policy Analysis places a special emphasis on the informal processes that are indispensable in understanding practical politics. References made to current English and German-language publications on forest policy studies enable further information to be found with concern to special issues.
- Author BiographyProfessor Max Krott is director of the Institute for Forest Policy and Nature Conservation at the University of Gottingen, Germany. He is well experienced in forest policy throughout the whole of Europe. He explores the users of the forest and stakeholders comprised of forest owners, associations, political parties, government and administration. The analysis of the informational, economic and regulatory policy instruments covers the formal as well as the informal processes of policy formulation and implementation. The theory based results are highly relevant for forest policy in all European countries whereas the examples are drawn from Germany.
- Author(s)Max Krott
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byR. von Paschen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.