All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionAges 7 to 9 years. When Kate Evans moves to a seaport town in New Hampshire, she is thrilled that her new home is located at the edge of an enchanted forest. She and her new friend and neighbour, Luke, explore the wonders of nature until they stumble upon an unsolved mystery hidden in a tree trunk. They ponder the questions What are the magical secrets of the woods? Will we discover the secrets of the fairy houses? Can those secrets help us save the land we love before it's sold and developed? This entrancing story is a beautifully illustrated adventure -- complete with a map and hidden magical delights -- that is designed to engage children in the enjoyment of nature and increase environmental awareness.
- Author BiographyTracy Kane is the creator of the Fairy Houses Series of children's books and video. She studied illustration at the Philadelphia College of Art and worked in public television as a commercial artist for several years. She lives in Lee, New Hampshire. Kelly Sanders is a literacy specialist and works with teachers and students, kindergarten through fourth grade. She lives in Unionville, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Kelly Sanders,Tracy Kane
- PublisherLight Beams Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLee, NH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLight Beams Publishing
- Content Note1 colour illus, 28 b/w illus & 1 map
- Weight195 g
- Width158 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.