All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- Description<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN > As global demand for forest products increases, conserving biodiversity has become more urgent and challenging. Forestry and Biodiversity advocates adaptive management - a structured approach to learning by doing - to sustain biodiversity in managed forests. It draws on the theory and principles of conservation biology and forest ecology and illustrates them, and the challenges they pose, through a practical, real-world study of commercial forestry in a coastal temperate rainforest. This book will be of interest to those who plan, or hope to influence, forest practices and the future of the environment.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN > Fred L. Bunnell is a professor emeritus of forestry and conservation biology at the University of British Columbia. Glen B. Dunsworth is a forest ecology and conservation biology consultant.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note20 b&w photos, 20 tables, 35 charts, 4 maps
- Weight553 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byFred L. Bunnell,Glen B. Dunsworth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.