All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionAn uncut, raw and gripping story of one woman's life struggle with the extreme highs and lows of Bipolar I Disorder. The denial of her diagsis and the eventual acceptance of her medication and disease. She takes us from her incence as a child to her adult criminal lifestyle, which led to a subsequent 70 month federal prison sentence for securities fraud. A tale so unbelievable and elements so disturbing, you would swear you were reading fiction.
- Author BiographyChristine F. Anderson was born in Brooklyn, New York. Tragically she was orphaned by her 9th birthday and was raised by her older brother. She was diagnosed with Bipolar I Disorder in 1987. Christine attended Pace University for her undergraduate studies and received her MBA in Marketing from New York University's Stern School of Business in 1991. She has traveled extensively and lived in New York City, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. She served a 70 month federal prison sentence for securities fraud between MCC Chicago and FCI Danbury, Connecticut. She has dedicated her life to animal rescue via www.thecrittercrusade.com. She now lives with her boyfriend and her many animals on a farm in a small country town in Central Virginia. She is currently CEO at Christine F. Anderson Publishing & Media www.publishwithcfa.com and serves on the marketing committee for the International Bipolar Foundation www.ibpf.org.
- Author(s)Christine F Anderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.