All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionForever I Do, is a personal depiction of Donette and Giles Williamson's marital journey during its formative years that have taught them principles that laid the foundation for a successful, loving and enriched married life. This n-fictional presentation has an appeal to couples seriously contemplating marriage, engaged couples, newlyweds and even the more experienced married couple desiring a fresh perspective on their relationship. The ten practical principles shared, along with the discussion sections will allow readers to honestly critique the nature of their relationships and provide an avenue to positively re-direct its course toward success, longevity and true contentment that will survive the tests of time.
- Author BiographyDonette is married to her wonderful husband and best friend Giles and they have a beautiful vivacious daughter Ava. She enjoys, watching movies, travelling, hosting family and friend events, mentoring teenagers and sharing in fun family activities with her husband and family. She is inspired to engage in activities and events that promote positive family life.
- Author(s)Donette P Williamson,Mrs Donette P Williamson
- PublisherDonette P. Williamson
- Date of Publication12/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDonette P. Williamson
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.