All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrace had a great life in New York, until it shattered. Finding out at age 30 that you're adopted will do that to a person. With everything she once believed in yanked out from beneath her feet, Grace travels across the country to find herself. She goes looking for roots, but what she finds is much, much more. Some of that comes in the form of Dr. Josh Scott, an ER doc working nights. He's tough and jaded when Grace first shows up at his place looking for his employee - whom she believes is her birth mother. But she's wrong. And exhausted or t, Josh is protective of what's his: his young son, his staff, his quiet world. But even his own defenses are match for what he sees in Grace ...a kindred soul.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author JILL SHALVIS lives in a small town in the Sierras also run by quirky characters. Any resemblance to the quirky characters in her books is, um, mostly coincidental. Look for Jill's bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold and visit her website at www.jillshalvis.com for a complete book list and daily blog detailing her city-girl-living-in-the-mountain adventures.
- Author(s)Jill Shalvis
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleLucky Harbor
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight184 g
- Width107 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.