All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionEXPERT, DEPENDABLE FOREX COACHING UPDATED TO KEEP YOU AHEAD IN AN EVOLVING MARKET The Forex Trading Course is the systematic guide aspiring traders need to enter the market with the confidence and skills necessary to generate wealth. Masterfully written so both basic and complex concepts are readily accessible, this all-inclusive training tool outlines a practical course of action to develop strategies integrating fundamental and technical analysis. It also demonstrates how to identify high-probability patterns and trades, adjust your trading plan for different account sizes, use emotional intelligence to improve trading performance, and much more. This second edition is fully revised to address: Changes brought about by quantitative easing and central bank intervention including greater spikes and disruptions in the forex and the influence of global growth and inflation on the market Using binary options with forex trades to make accurate predictions on direction, targets, and stops Social media trading and how to navigate herding behavior and swarming patterns The latest insights and trends in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Complete with practice assignments to reinforce the material and a supplemental website to enhance your kwledge, The Forex Trading Course, Second Edition unlocks your optimal potential for profitable currency trading.
- Author BiographyABE COFNAS is a leading-edge trainer and analyst in currency and binary option markets.He is a columnist for Futures magazine and the publisher of the BinaryDimensions newsletter.His companies develop advances in trading and training technology focusing on algorithms that watch traders and evaluate their performance. He is developing financial gamification platforms that enable users to Learn, Play, and Win at trading financial markets without risk.
- Author(s)Abe Cofnas
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight418 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.