All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a sequel to Elusive Love - the two books compliment each other yet can be read independantly. The purpose of these books is to provide the reader with profound insights which enable the self awakening process to unfold. Alison's second book of wisdom channelled through her by the consciousness of the collective soul, aka Master, the teacher of Lao Tzu and Confucius. Alison became a willing channel of Master's consistently clear and simple dialogue which provides the reader with thought provoking insight and wisdom to questions relating to everyday life, enabling an experience of inner peace, love and ultimately self-realisation.
- Author(s)MS Alison Louise Murtough
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.