Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Penny Plage wakes up in the hospital, she has idea who she is, where she is, how she got there-or even which man she loves. Does she belong with Tom, her aloof but disarmingly attractive artist ex-husband who looks great in his jeans and with whom she still shares a house and a dog? Or is she in love with George, her handsome boss in the designer suit who would do anything for her? As Penny begins to piece together her past with the help of her devoted-and highly opinionated-BFFs, she discovers that she has a once-in-a-lifetime chance to begin anew. Although amnesia is picnic, there's a surprising amount of fun and laughter to be had in reinventing her life in ways she never, ever expected. A frothy and fast-paced comedy that reveals the many quirks of the human heart, Forget Love reminds us that a good man, a couple of best friends, and a loyal dog can get us through just about anything.
- Author BiographyBabsy Tom is the author of several novels, which she writes in her spare time when she's not at her job at a local hospital. When Tom isn't writing or working, she enjoys spending time with her family, reading, and consuming generous quantities of chocolate. Tom lives with her husband and daughter in Berlin. Forget Love is her English-language debut.
- Author(s)Babsy Tom
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byKate Northrop
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.