All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionFORGET THE NOISE provides my personal perspective on what I have learned over the past ten years in the finance industry. I wrote this book for my friends. It seems rather odd that someone would write a book for his friends. So why did I spend time writing it? As the years have gone by, most of my friends' earnings have increased, and with that, their disposable income too. I always get asked (along with being asked for the occasional hot stock tip, which I refrain from giving) what I think they should do with their excess savings. This book is my answer to that question. Instead asking the question How much is eugh?, I follow a different approach. How do you kw what amount is really eugh to sustain your lifestyle? What if you live longer than expected? Where should you invest your money? What will happen in markets over the rest of your life? These are difficult questions to answer. What you really need to do is learn how to generate a sustainable income stream that grows ahead of inflation. This book is about building this income stream. It is about sticking to a common sense plan and forgetting the ise that consumes financial market participants. This book will introduce concepts such as Sources of Return, Income Replacement Ratios and Investment Scorecards. You will use these concepts to learn how to replace your salary with income from your investments.
- Author BiographyGeoff Noble is a Chartered Accountant and CFA Charterholder. In 2006, Geoff started working in the financial services industry. Geoff's expertise includes corporate finance, financial modelling, valuations, investment analysis and portfolio management. Geoff spent four years at Deloitte Corporate Finance in Sydney, Australia. This was followed by spending 6 years at Grindrod Asset Management in Durban, South Africa. Today, Geoff runs his own business which provides various professional services. Firstly, Geoff is an investor. Secondly, he develops and implements financial models and other computer systems to assist with decision making. Thirdly, he writes on finance and investment strategy for the man in the street. This book is a key part of meeting this goal.
- Author(s)Geoff Noble
- PublisherGeoff Noble
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeoff Noble
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.