All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays historicizes and theorizes forgetting in English Renaissance literary texts and their cultural contexts. Its essays open up an area of study overlooked by contemporary Renaissance scholarship, which is too often swayed by a critical paradigm devoted to the art of memory. This volume recovers the crucial role of forgetting in producing early modernity's subjective and collective identities, desires and fantasies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2004
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11ill.
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChristopher Ivic,Grant Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.