All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionA former staff member of the Senate Government Operations Committee describes the effort to include a provision for judicial review in the bill establishing the Veteran's Affairs Department as an example of how Congress really works.
- Author BiographyPaul Light is the Paulette Goddard Professor of Public Service at New York University and founding director of the Center for Public Service at the Brookings Institution.
- Author(s)Paul Charles Light
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication06/08/1993
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date07/04/2004
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.