CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA story of a young woman who went through difficulties in life , mistreated by a father in law. She had a difficult relationship with her father -in-law. Later in life, after the death of her father- in- law, she realized that he was also a victim, and made her understand why her father in law was mistreating her. She later learned to forgive him. Forgiveness is an important qualtity that each of us should possess. If we ourselves would like to be forgiven we also, should learn to forgive.
- Author(s)Dorothy S. Boekemeier
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.