All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionForgive Us Our Trespasses is a dark and passionate work of literary fiction. Hannah and Alex meet by chance, but perhaps inevitably. A passionate love affair consumes them, and threatens to destroy their married lives, and their beliefs. Often startling imagery portrays their physical and mental states as the affair grips them. Its effect on each of them is profoundly different, but their fates are entwined until the end. In this literary vel, Emily Hunter explores human nature under the influence of love, religion and secrecy. The book is narrated from the points of view of both Hannah and Alex. Their contrasting characters and narrative voices provide a startling juxtaposition of thoughts and beliefs, and lead to a profoundly resonant and thrilling climax.
- Author BiographyEmily Hunter grew up near Bath. She has two science degrees but also loves literature and writing. She now lives in London spending her time reading, writing, travelling and taking photographs. This is her first published novel.
- Author(s)Emily Hunter
- PublisherBlue Mark Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlue Mark Books
- Weight125 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.