All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular book explores the importance of healing wounded relationships in a variety of settings: family, extended family, friendships, and workplace. Forgive and Love Again provides readers with: hope that their wounded hearts can be healed and they can love again; motivation to make the decision to forgive; an explanation of the essentials of true forgiveness; guidance through the process of forgiveness; and, answers to questions about confrontation and reconciliation. A warm and compassionate tone and life-changing insights combine to make this bestseller an invaluable guide for readers faced with the need to forgive and an excellent resource for pastors, counselors, and other emotional caregivers.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Nieder is a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary. He and distinguished professor Howard G. Hendricks cofounded the syndicated radio program The Art of Family Living. John is a Bible teacher who has ministered through conferences, writing, and radio for more than 30 years. He and his wife, Teri, reside in Texas. Thomas M. Thompson, MEd, ThM, DMin, is a graduate of Wheaton College and earned his advanced degrees from Boston State College, Trinity International University, and Dallas Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Marcia, reside in Colorado.
- Author(s)John W. Nieder,Thomas M. Thompson
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight145 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.