All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when one moment changes the course of your entire life? Do you sit back and accept it, or fight to live the life you choose? Caleb Jacobs has a past that has haunted him for two years. Kwing he can never forgive himself for the events that led to his departure, Caleb chooses to live a quiet life-concentrating on school, sports, and shots. But when he is paired with Angie for a history project he realizes that matter how much you try to hide from your past, one way or ather it will find you. Angelina Powers kws what she wants from life. Growing up with only an alcoholic father for company, Angie learned early on in life that you can only count on yourself. But that doesn't stop her wishing for her white knight. She's confident, happy and focused...until she meets Caleb. So how will she feel when her potential white knight turns out to be more of a black shadow?
- Author BiographyRebecca Brooke grew up in the shore towns of South Jersey. She loves to hit the beach, but always with her kindle on hand. She is married to the most wonderful man, who puts up with all of her craziness. Together they have two beautiful children who keep her on her toes. When she isn't writing or reading (which is very rarely) she loves to bake and watch episodes of Shameless and TruBlood.
- Author(s)Rebecca Brooke
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date01/10/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.