Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionIt is next to impossible for a man to reach the high calling of God if he is carrying the sin of unforgiveness in his life. Unforgiveness disrupts our spiritual man. The writer of Hebrews warns us about a root of bitterness: See to it that one misses the grace of God and that bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many (Hebrews 12:15 NIV). When unforgiveness, is planted in our life we can be assured that it is the manure that makes the root of bitterness grow. If we fail to forgive, it sets a whole sequence of negative emotions off within us, which ultimately deprive us of our peace. This causes us to become bitter and resentful; since, a bitter root is in our life it will always produce bitter fruit. But, the depressing fixation about allowing the sin of unforgiveness to grow in your heart is---you are the big loser. Paul wrote that we should forgive: In order that Satan might t outwit us. For we are t unaware of his schemes 2 Corinthians 2:11 (NIV). God expects us to forgive others just as he has forgiven us. God, who is perfect, sacrificed his Son Jesus so that our sin, death penalty would be paid.
- Author BiographyDr. Bingham has been married for 42 years to his beautiful wife, Bettye. To that incredible union, they have three boys 8 grand-children and three great grand-children. He founded the Glad Tidings Christian Ministries and the Glad Tidings Bible College in 1984; upon the Scripture, Hosea 4:6: My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. He have educated and prepared thousands of pastors and lay people for the work of the ministry. He established many Christian Educational Institutes throughout the United States and overseas. He has written training manuals, journals, and books that support Christian Education. He is a published author and a renowned gospel singer. Dr. Bingham has dedicated his life to Christian Education. Dr. Bingham completed his formal Education in the St. Louis Public School system. He completed his Undergraduate and Graduate studies at the Living Word College Seminary, earning his Ph. D. in Psychology. He is an Ordained Bishop, overseeing the Perpetual Tidings Christian Services, Glad Tidings Christian Ministries, and the president of the Glad Tidings Bible College, St. Louis, Missouri. To God is glory.
- Author(s)Dr Joe Cephus Bingham Sr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.